Growing Wiser at 25
It is 12.07 AM, a
plush Lenovo T460 on lap, fan running at level 2, Aqib lying on his cot besides
me (still awake), whilst I write this blog.
Turning 25 huh? Alhamdulillah I am grateful to Allah for having
granted us this day, with our parents and family by our side and most
importantly, Imaan within us.
But, at the same time, I am extremely embarrassed about all the
wrongdoings committed in the past, all the ungratefulness, pride, disrespect,
misuse of time, health, wealth and many other niyaamaths bestowed upon us.
Having turned 25 today, I realize the importance of aforementioned
blessings and shall take a serious vow to mend my coming years, recognize and
value every day and live up to every minute and second and accomplish the
dreams and duties we have been sent for.
In Sha Allah, I shall respect Mummy, Daddy, Hina Didi, Aqib and
every near and dear ones even more from now on.
In Sha Allah, I shall increase my compassion towards the needy and
everyone around me, honor their rights, refrain from wrongdoings and gain the
love and mercy of Allah for a Jannath in the Hereafter.
My career at CertainTeed Saint-Gobain has revealed many facets of
myself to me. In fact, all of the events of life thus far have affirmed the
Supremacy of Allah and has left a lesson to be learnt and incorporated in the
coming years.
Through this learning, I look forward to spend the rest of my life
in the way He has advised us to spend and shall also fulfill my duties towards
our community.
@Daddy, I love you a lot and I am making a promise to myself that
from this day, I shall earnestly work hard and try my best, with the help and
support from Allah and crack CAT. Around this time next year, In Sha Allah, I
look forward to make you a Proud Father of an IIM Ahmedabad Admit. In Sha
Allah.
@Mummy, forgive me for all the disrespect shown. Forgive me for
those unforgivable sins. Forgive me for my ungratefulness. Forgive me for not
caring about you. In Sha Allah, I shall quit all of those from this very
second, and serve you and Daddy until my last breath and be the child who shall
be a source of Jannath to both of you.
@Allah, I am extremely sorry for all the sins I have committed. I
am extremely sorry for all the duties I had skipped all these years. Grant me
strength to make Namaz and Patience as my most important weapons. Through them,
shall I make great conquests in this world and in the Hereafter all by Your
will.

Comments
Post a Comment